Nottingham Brewery

Nottingham Brewery

The Nottingham Brewery is run by business partners Philip Darby and Niven Balfour who originally entered the commercial brewing scene in the 1996 with their Bramcote Brewery.

They had already purchased the Plough public house in Radford and decided that the outbuildings would be ideal for a brewery.

The Plough was once owned by the former Nottingham Brewery which was closed in 1952 and demolished in the early sixties so they thought they would resurrect the Nottingham Brewery name, and crest.

Nottingham Brewery