Our contact details
Name: Haddenham Beer Festivals Trust
Address: 14 Long Wall, Haddenham, Buckinghamshire. HP17 8DL
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Contact details: your name, email address, and telephone number so that we can contact you in response to an enquiry you make via our Site or in relation to the products and services that we have from time to time agreed to provide to you;
- Correspondence: we collect any additional personal data you may provide to us from time to time if you contact us by email, letter or telephone, through our Site, by submitting and completing a form on our Site, or by any other means;
- Survey responses: information from surveys that we use for research purposes, if you choose to respond to them;
- Transaction details: we or our third-party providers will collect information relating to transactions you carry out through our Site or theirs and for the purposes of fulfilling your orders;
- Details of visits to the Sites: details of your visits to our Site, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, blogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Purchasing tickets
- Requesting a Grant
- Supporting us through Sponsorship
- Supporting us as a supplier or entertainer at one of our events
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- From our 3rd party ticket provider
We use the information that you have given us in order to
- Contact you when relevant about the support you are offering, the products and services you are supplying and the grants you are requesting.
- We do not share this information with any 3rd parties
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a vital interest.
- We need it to perform a public task.
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep your contact details, which may include some all of the following:
- Postal address
- Email address
- Telephone numbers
- Order history
for a maximum of 5 years. We will then dispose your information by deleting it from our Customer Retention Management (CRM) system.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at Haddenham Beer Festivals Trust, 14 Long Wall Haddenham HP17 8DLor via email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
Links to other websites